Image Map

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Peek at my Week! {January 19th}

I am so happy we finally finished up a week of school without anymore closings. We started off our week with a closing due to snow and ice. It was only a 4-day week, but we'll take it! :) It felt as if we tested, tested, and tested again. Oh, and did I mention we were testing this week... I tried pumping those kids up as much as possible, but I wanted to cry for them every time I asked them to gather their materials for the test. It is so hard on them, but it is obviously necessary. 

With all the testing and computer labs booked up, it was basically impossible to get to the library. We tried a cool experiment with our librarian where she can bring a cart of books and the kids can check-out & renew books from her iPad. It is so wonderful being at a school with such an abundance of technology for everyone. 


We had to readjust for Thursday and Friday of last week, and then we had to readjust again for missing on Monday. Here's a peak at my week: (let's hope there are not changes due to closings this week.)





What do you have planned this week?

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment