Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Today's the day!!!!

I can breathe a sigh of relief. I can now share with everyone this secret I have been keeping an entire month. If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE to talk! Don't get me wrong, I can keep things that need to be kept private, private, but it is just so difficult when it is something this amazing!

I HAVE ACCEPTED MY FIRST TEACHING POSITION AS A 5TH GRADE TEACHER!

I will be teaching at a middle school, but they have recently adapted a new model for 5th grade. Since it is a 5th-8th building, they normally came in as 5th graders switching classes every period. Now, the students will have 1 teacher all day, everyday. (AHH, I still can't believe I have my own classroom!) 

Did I mention the technology is top-notch at this school! How great to go into a school with Smart Board technology and 1:1 iPads. I even get a MacBook! (A sweet deal, right?) 

My sweet little Jetta (she can also be known as Bahn-Bahn to some as she is an Autobahn edition...total random side note) is all packed up and ready with all of my stuff. I can finally clean out the basement of all my stuff I have stored up over the past few weeks, months, and years. 

If anyone knows me, they have a very vivid picture of what my classroom will look like: clean, organized, and colorful. 


My wheels are a-turnin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment