Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Oops, it's August?!


Needless to say, I have been one busy bee these past few months. I have decorated and designed a classroom with NOTHING (I mean absolutely nothing) in it a few months ago. It has been SO fun, but has left some very late evenings at the school. I am so thankful my mom has been there to help me with everything--my grandma was even a super-helper with bulletin boards. My room is, in my eyes, 'finished'. There are still bulletin boards that need filled, but that is not something that needs done. I crave authentic work and discovering what should be on the bulletin boards. Even if I know what will be up there, I love the idea of creating lessons that go step-by-step to make them complete. I want to post pictures so badly, but I do not have them all taken yet. I can now sit in my adorable reading chair and say, "I'm done!" Whew, that is such a relief. I have one minor detail that is missing--my teacher desk. Since this is completely minor and can be dealt with, I am living with a table for now. 

Next up: OPEN HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment