Image Map

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Peek at my Week {April 19th}

We have a busy, busy week in Room 108! We have ONE WEEK until ISTEP+ Round 2 begins. This round is all computer-based. We are busy reviewing and spiraling all of our learning during the next few weeks. We have a crazy testing window and fitting in all the times for the tests was a challenge. All of our grades are taking the test at different times--pure craziness. In all of that craziness, 5th grade decided to help out and take the test on our iPads. We are the only grade to take the test on our iPads and this will be the kids' first time taking it on their iPads as well. Crossing my fingers and toes that we will have zero only a few minor problems!

Here is a Peek at my Week for April 19th:



With Earth Day this Wednesday, I was so happy I found the Mystery Earth Day Word Work by Ladybug's Teacher Files. My kids love the weekly Morphology Word Work, so I knew we had to try this out. It will be so fun to see how they act as scavengers to unscramble and come up with the best Earth Day plan.

Hopefully the weather is getting nicer and nicer where you're at. We are FINALLY seeing green grass! :)

What do you have planned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment