Image Map

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Peek at my Weeks (Well, sort of...)

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since my last post and it has been quite a crazy time in room 108. Between battling snow days, snow delays, prepping for our state test (the ISTEP+), we have been very busy. I repeat, very busy. It has been, and will be, a week full of test prep and more test prep. I have been doing everything possible to make my students absolutely comfortable with the format and content expected in round 1 of the ISTEP+. We have been looking at practice test and digging into what the infamous test ladies are looking for. We have been using our intervention time to work on different math centers. I have worked to make sure each center is directed towards a different standard we covered in quarters 1 and 2. 

My plans are very much day-by-day this week. I wish I had a complete peek at my week, but I don't. 


I know that is not much, but that is all I've got this week... Hopefully  my kids have more motivation than I do right now! ;)


Have a great week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment