Image Map

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Peek at my Week {September 14th}

Hi, my name is Breanna and I have a back-to-school, blog-neglecting problem. (The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?) There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to sit down and blog these past few weeks.

Ugh, I cannot believe it is already the middle of September. SEPTEMBER, people! Well.....now that I'm on the topic of that, it is only September. Seeing all of this Halloween prep does make me giddy inside, but it's still summer. Let's savor it. Where I come from, we complain about this dreadful summer heat and then we complain when the temperature falls into the negatives in the winter months. It's just the natural reaction to the weather and life in Indiana. Fall is my favorite season, but seeing all of this fall decorating, pumpkin spice latte craziness is making me think about a lot of things in life. We are forcing ourselves to zoom through life. Everything is coming out earlier and earlier and it seems as if we are doing this just so we can fast forward time to the moment we want to be in. I am absolutely guilty of this. Let's savor it. Savor our time together. Savor these times that fly by. Before we know it we'll be seeing Black Friday sales and probably even Black Friday Eve deals. This life we live in can be SO CRAZY sometimes! It all comes and goes so quickly, just like the time with our students/kids does.

End rant. Back to the nitty gritty of my upcoming week. We are done with colors and are full-force ahead in apples. We are going to be doing a lot of hands-on activities with apples thanks to some amazing ideas from my fellow TpT family. I can't wait to share what we do! We are very blessed to have a great festival to celebrate Johnny Appleseed this upcoming weekend in Fort Wayne, IN where he passed away and is buried. Our city's baseball team is also called the Tincaps after Johnny Appleseed!


Here is my week-


What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment