Image Map

Monday, August 17, 2015

**Classroom Reveal**

My long-awaited classroom reveal is HERE! We have been in school 4 days. Yep...count 'em...FOUR days! We have successfully learned a lot of procedures and we have even used our glue bottles. #Accomplishment We still have A LOT to do, but I am so proud of these kindergarteners. They are so full of life and they are so sweet. When I was taking these pictures, I was thinking these are not the most pleasing pictures to look at, but then I took a step back and realized that this is what real life looks like. Things are not picture-perfect in a 5-6 year old's environment. Bulletin boards are mostly blank. Shelves have boxes that no one wants has time to make look pretty. Some things have to wait and some things have to come when the time is right. I am a firm believer in making a classroom authentic. I cannot wait until student artwork is hung from the grid clips (FYI best invention ever...look them up! You will thank me later if you have tile ceilings) in my room and we have numbers 1-20 decorating our cabinets. There is so much value that comes from students taking ownership and seeing their own work or learning up on the boards. Okay, blah blah blah. I'll stop talking. :) Here is my where my Kinder Crew in Room 32 laughs, loves, and learns.

























This is my iPad cart. Obviously I had to figure out some way to make it cute! :)  



















 Guided Reading Area





Hallway bulletin board

 Our kindergarten hallway!


 Just had to show this! How adorable is my mentor's bulletin board?! #SoCute

What is an absolute necessity in your classroom this year?

For the complete tour, visit the Peek in my Classroom section on my homepage!

3 comments:

  1. You seriously have the most beautiful classroom I've ever seen! It's so colorful, neat and organized! I wish I was in your class :) Good luck to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room Breanna!! It's colourful but not overwhelming which I love! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to start decorating my new room now! (Hopefully soon!)

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! Love all the color!

    ReplyDelete